Frequently Asked Questions
- General Terms & Conditions
- Our minimum quantity is a dozen.
- We carry all manner of brands from Gildan to Tultex as well as American Apparel and Next Level Apparel.
- Standard turn around time is 5-10 business days from when payment has cleared. This does not include any shipping time once the order has been completed. Our goal is to complete your order in a timely manner but there is always the chance that unforeseen issues may arise. In case of emergency I will break the glass and contact you immediately.
- All orders require full payment up front, partial deposits are taken on an order by order basis.
- The Per Shirt Pricing is the final cost you pay excluding any sales tax or shipping/delivery charges. No hidden sneaky fees here, we will be as upfront with you when quoting your order as possible.
- Currently we work solely with Plastisol inks, if you are interested in something different please let us know and we'll see what we can do.
- Artwork and Setup Tips
Our preferred file type is Adobe Illustrator AI or even PDF, Photoshop PSD or EPS is also welcome around these parts.
Make sure to save your file to 300dpi.
Remember to outline any fonts or include them when you send your files.
Include any pertinent information regarding your artwork when you contact us (ie. print size, pantones, locations, etc).
- Monthly Specials
Every so often we offer special deals on certain shirts. The special pricing includes all you normally get with any of our orders but at a discounted price. The price does not include any additional costs (ie. Shipping, sales tax, etc), as always we try our best to minimize any sort of extra fees you'd find at most print shops but there are somethings we just can't avoid.
- Design/Custom Orders
Occasionally we do custom design work or one off shirt orders depending on the situation. Licensing for any designs we create is available for purchase as well, please contact us for details. In addition, we reserve the right to use any custom artwork designed by either Anchor & Cloth or John Romero in future products and promotions unrelated to your purchase.
- Return Policies
Contract orders are non returnable, if you have an issue with your order please contact us and we will do our best to make things right.
- Shipping Policies
All orders are shipped via FedEx ground from Fort Worth, TX.
If you have a FedEx or UPS account you would like to use for shipping just let us know.